London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Woman Injured, Homes Demolished in Military Operation in Balochistan’s Kolwah

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least one woman was seriously injured and several homes demolished during a Pakistani military operation in Kolwah, while drone strikes and helicopter shelling were reported in Zamuran, local sources said on Sunday.

Sources said troops raided a house in Kolwah, demolishing it with a bulldozer and setting it on fire. The woman, identified as Durain, was reportedly beaten and later moved to hospital for treatment. Several other houses were also destroyed.

A spokesperson for the Pakistani military said the operation targeted hideouts of Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) members Qadir Kaka and Shehzad. He said the men had “established secret bases among the local population and were involved in target killings, extortion, and attacks on security forces.”

Local residents, however, rejected the claim, accusing troops of committing “aggression against unarmed civilians.”

Meanwhile, local sources in Kech district reported a large-scale military operation in Zamuran, Sah Dem and Jalagi. They said gunship helicopters and quadcopters dropped bombs on several locations before commandos were deployed.

In Buleda’s Girdanag area, locals said bombs dropped from quadcopters struck civilian neighbourhoods, damaging two homes and injuring at least two people.

Military officials had not issued an official statement on the operations in Zamuran and Buleda at the time of publication.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...