London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Suicide Attack Targets Military Convoy in Balochistan’s Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Pakistani military convoy was attacked by a suicide bomber in Balochistan’s Kech district on Thursday, leaving several soldiers dead or injured, officials and local sources said.

The attack took place near Konchati Cross in the Dasht area, about 60 kilometres from Turbat, along the M-8 highway that forms part of the China–Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), according to district officials.

Officials said an explosives-laden vehicle rammed into one of the buses in the convoy. Gunmen then opened fire on the remaining vehicles.

Initial reports said several soldiers were killed and injured, but the exact number of casualties has yet to be confirmed.

Local sources told The Balochistan Post the convoy included six buses and security vehicles travelling from Gwadar to Turbat. One bus was destroyed in the blast, while gunfire continued for some time as assailants targeted personnel in the remaining vehicles.

Military helicopters were seen flying over the area soon afterwards. Security forces sealed off the site, and an investigation is under way.

No group has said it was behind Thursday’s attack. But Baloch armed groups, especially the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), have staged similar bombings.

The assault resembles one in March in Nushki district, when the BLA said it used a suicide car bomb followed by an ambush on buses in a convoy.

At the time, the group claimed about 90 Pakistani soldiers were killed. Its spokesperson said the Majeed Brigade carried out the suicide bombing, while the Fateh Squad attacked a second bus, killing all those on board

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...