London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Injured Civilian from Zehri Drone Strike Taken into Custody by Pakistani Forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Pakistani military drone strike in Balochistan’s Zehri tehsil of Khuzdar district killed three people, including two women, and injured five others on Wednesday night.

Local sources said one of the injured, Ali Akbar, was later taken into custody by Pakistani forces.

The attack took place near Tarasani, where the victims had gathered outside a home. Those killed were identified as 40-year-old Bibi Amna, wife of Sanaullah; 41-year-old Lal Bibi, wife of Ali Akbar; and 30-year-old Muhammad Hassan, son of Muhammad Yaqoob.

Local sources said the injured were initially being transferred to hospital. But near Anjeera Cross, Frontier Corps personnel intercepted the convoy and took the injured into their custody.

According to sources, Sanaullah and his four-year-old son were shifted to Surab, two other injured were transferred to Quetta, while Ali Akbar was taken to an undisclosed location.

The Pakistani military confirmed the drone strike, claiming it targeted members of a Baloch armed group and that weapons and explosives were recovered. It gave no names or further details. Residents and rights groups, however, disputed the claim, saying civilians were among the dead.

The Baloch Students Organization Azad (BSO-Azad) condemned the attack, calling it part of “ongoing war crimes in occupied Balochistan.”

Its spokesperson said the strike on civilians in Zehri was an attempt by the Pakistani military to “cover up its failures” and a “clear sign of its defeat.” The group added that despite “atrocities and war crimes,” the Baloch nation would “never abandon its struggle for national freedom.”

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...