London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Five Pakistani Soldiers, Including Captain, Killed in Mand IED Blast

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least five Pakistani soldiers, including a captain, were killed on Monday when their vehicle was struck by a roadside bomb in Kech district of Balochistan, military officials said.

The attack took place in the Mand area near Shand, where an improvised explosive device (IED) hit a convoy of the 125 Wing of Pakistani forces.

Those killed were identified as Captain Waqar Kakar, Naik Junaid, Naik Ismat, Lance Naik Khan Muhammad and Sepoy Zahoor Ahmed. Officials said the death toll could rise as some of the injured remain in critical condition.

No group has yet claimed responsibility for the latest attack. However, Baloch armed groups have frequently used IEDs against military convoys in the region and have stepped up such assaults in recent weeks.

Surge in IED attacks

The Mand blast follows a string of high-casualty IED attacks claimed by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA).

The group said it killed nine soldiers in a convoy bombing in Zamuran on 7 September and seven more in a similar attack in the same area on 2 September. On 9 September, the BLA claimed responsibility for an explosion in Tump’s Nazarabad area that it said killed seven soldiers.

The group also claimed an IED strike in Panjgur’s Parom area on 28 August, where it said six personnel were killed, and another in Kalat’s Sheikhri area on 10 September that reportedly killed four.

The Baloch Liberation Army’s (BLA) official media outlet, Hakkal, released videos of several of these operations last week.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...