London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Deadly Mand Bombing Claimed by BLA as Pakistan’s Interior Minister Visits Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said on Monday its fighters killed eight Pakistani soldiers, including a captain, in a roadside bombing in Kech district, while the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for a separate ambush in Kolwah.

BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said fighters detonated a remote-controlled improvised explosive device (IED) against a vehicle of the army’s 125 Wing in the Shand area of Mand, Kech.

He said the blast destroyed the vehicle and killed all eight personnel on board, including Captain Waqar Kakar, Naik Junaid, Naik Asmat, Lance Naik Khan Muhammad and Sepoy Zahoor Ahmed.

The Mand bombing is the latest in a wave of IED strikes in southern and central Balochistan this month. The BLA has earlier claimed responsibility for similar attacks in Zamuran, Tump and Kalat, releasing videos of several explosions.

Based on the group’s claims, released footage and local reports, more than 40 Pakistani security personnel are estimated to have been killed in IED and other armed attacks since the start of September.

Following the Mand attack, Interior Minister Mohsin Naqvi travelled to Turbat to attend funeral prayers for the slain soldiers at the Frontier Corps headquarters.
Officials said he arrived on a special aircraft and would remain in the city briefly for the prayers before returning to Islamabad.

The BLA also said its fighters ambushed troops in the Marao area of Mastung on Saturday, forcing survivors to retreat, and destroyed surveillance cameras near the Deputy Commissioner’s office in Noshki on Friday night. The group claimed it shot down a quadcopter and exchanged fire with Levies personnel who tried to intervene.

The group warned that while it had previously shown leniency toward Levies and police due to their majority-Baloch composition, those forces would be treated as legitimate targets if they obstructed operations.

Meanwhile, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the group’s fighters attacked a military convoy in Kolwah’s Dok area on Sunday, killing two soldiers and injuring three others. He said the convoy was returning from an operation in which homes were allegedly demolished, set ablaze and civilians subjected to violence.

Local sources also reported that at least one woman was seriously injured during the Kolwah military operation.

A Pakistani military spokesperson, however, said the operation targeted hideouts of BLF members Qadir Kaka and Shehzad. He alleged the men had “established secret bases among the local population and were involved in target killings, extortion and attacks on security forces.”

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...