London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Responsiblity for Attack on Pakistani Forces’ Camp in Kharan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for an armed assault on a Pakistani military camp in Kharan city, saying the attack was carried out on Thursday, September 25, around 1 p.m.

In a statement to media, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said that BLF fighters used “modern automatic weapons and grenade launchers” to target the central camp of Pakistani forces in the heart of Kharan. According to the spokesperson, the attack caused “casualties among the forces” and damaged equipment and facilities inside the camp.

Major Gwahram said the BLF remains committed to its strategy of targeting Pakistani forces “in villages, mountains, cities, and along highways” across Balochistan. He claimed such operations are inflicting not only physical losses but also psychological defeat on the security forces.

He alleged that, in response to these attacks, the state has resorted to “collective punishment” by targeting civilians and subjecting local populations to repression and violence.

The BLF concluded by reaffirming that attacks against Pakistani forces will continue “until the achievement of a free Balochistan.”

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...