London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Killing of Four Alleged ‘Death Squad’ Members in Panjgur

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for killing four alleged members of a pro-military armed group in an attack in Panjgur district of Balochistan.

In a statement issued on Wednesday, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the group’s fighters raided the Surdu area of Panjgur on Tuesday night and “neutralised” four men identified as Ghulam Sarwar, his sons Islam and Nizam, and Habibullah, a resident of Gresha in Khuzdar district.

The BLA alleged that Ghulam Sarwar had formed and led a so-called “death squad” under the patronage of Pakistani military and intelligence agencies, which had been active in Gichek and other parts of Panjgur for several years. According to the statement, the group was later led by his son, Islam Sarwar, and was involved in targeted killings, enforced disappearances, drug trafficking and extortion.

The statement said the fighters seized three Kalashnikov rifles, an M4, other weapons, as well as two vehicles and three motorcycles during the raid. It further alleged that the hideout had been used as a torture cell, claiming that instruments for electric shocks and other methods of torture were recovered.

The BLA also accused Islam Sarwar of being directly involved in the abduction and killing of a young man, Zeeshan Zaheer, in Panjgur two months ago. It said more associates linked to the murder of Zaheer and other youths had been identified and “will soon be brought to their logical conclusion.”

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...