London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Dera Ghazi Khan: New Security Measures Bar All Vehicles from Entering, Leaving Balochistan After 5 PM

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The district administration of Dera Ghazi Khan has enforced a nighttime travel ban on all traffic entering Balochistan, as part of new security protocols aimed at preventing attacks from Baloch “pro-indepencence” armed groups on passenger busses and cargo transport. According to official instructions issued on Monday, all public and private vehicles will be stopped at border checkpoints after 5 p.m. and will only be allowed to proceed the following morning.

The order, signed by Deputy Commissioner and Chairman of the Regional Transport Authority Muhammad Usman Khalid, is being implemented at key entry points including Sakhi Sarwar and Bawata. Officials said the move is part of broader efforts to enhance security following recent attacks on Pakistani security forces and intelligence personnel in Balochistan.

“Our top priority is to protect the lives and property of citizens,” Usman Khalid stated. “That is why security protocols are being made more comprehensive and effective.”

In addition to the nighttime travel ban, the district administration has issued a formal notification mandating several other security steps. These include:

  • Mandatory video recording of all passengers and drivers at bus terminals before departure.
  • Use of secured convoys with armed escorts from Balochistan to provinces of Pakistan.
  • Installation of CCTV cameras, GPS tracking systems, and emergency panic alarms in all public transport vehicles.

Officials have also been directed to provide necessary facilities for passengers and transport operators who may have to remain at border checkpoints overnight due to the new restrictions.

The measures are part of the government’s response to a recent escalation in targeted attacks, including incidents near Kalat and Nushki where Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups intercepted passenger buses and reportedly targeted individuals associated with security forces.

However, the new directives have sparked strong criticism from the All Balochistan Transporters Alliance. The alliance has rejected the proposed security measures, calling them unworkable and ineffective.

In a joint statement, representatives from coach, bus, truck, oil tanker, and other transport unions accused the government of trying to cover up its security failures by shifting the burden onto transporters. “Two security guards cannot stop dozens of armed attackers,” the statement said. “These cosmetic measures will only create fear and discourage people from traveling.”

The transporters argued that forcing buses to halt overnight will expose passengers to additional risks. They also criticized the requirement to install surveillance equipment in vehicles, saying the policy is disconnected from the realities on the ground.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...