London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baloch Women’s Forum Condemns Sabotage of Gwadar Conference, Detention of Activists

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The central leadership of Baloch Women’s Forum vehemently condemned attempts to sabotage what they called a peaceful conference in Gwadar, unconstitutional arrests of women, and oppression of political activities during a press conference at Turbat Press Club on Sunday.

Forum leaders said that a one-day conference was scheduled to be held at Gwadar Press Club on July 27 regarding Baloch political participation, enforced disappearances, arrests, and state oppression. Awareness campaigns, wall chalking, and public outreach were ongoing in Gwadar and surrounding areas for this purpose. However, obstacles were reportedly created by institutions to prevent this constitutional activity.

They said that the female activists of the forum were detained by police without any legal justification, transferred to Women’s police station in Gwadar, where they were allegedly treated inhumanely, unprofessionally, and insultingly.

The press conference revealed that during detention, the activists were pressured to cancel the conference, and upon refusal, they were forcibly transferred from Gwadar to Turbat, which the forum described as a serious violation of civil liberties.

Forum leaders said that whenever Baloch women raise their voice for basic rights with political consciousness, attempts are made to silence them through informal powers and invisible laws.

The Baloch Women’s Forum said the purpose of the July 27 conference was democratic and intellectual dialogue on Baloch political participation, but state oppression has once again proved that democracy in Balochistan is reserved only for powerful classes.

The press conference also said that Baloch Yakjehti Committee, National Democratic Party, and other civil organizations are currently facing severe state crackdown, with their activists being detained without warrants and political activities being criminalized in the name of national security.

Baloch Women’s Forum said that their struggle is constitutional, democratic, and a continuation of historical Baloch resistance. “We will not bow to this oppression, but will continue our struggle in a more coordinated and organized manner,” they stated.

The forum demanded that the state give Baloch people their basic human, political, and social rights, and recognize their civil status. They also appealed to international press institutions and human rights organizations to take notice of the ongoing “oppression” in Balochistan.

Concluding the press conference, the Baloch Women’s Forum clarified that they will not abandon their constitutional struggle and Baloch interests under any circumstances, and the struggle will be accelerated further.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...