London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Mother of Slain 16-Year-Old Baloch Youth Seeks Justice After Son Allegedly Killed by FC

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

In a press conference held at the Mastung Press Club, the mother of 16-year-old Ehsaan Shah, who was allegedly shot dead by FC personnel near Quetta earlier this month, made a public appeal for justice. The incident occurred on June 3, 2025, when Ehsaan, alongside his friend Shoaib, was traveling to Quetta for Eid shopping. According to his mother, the FC stopped their vehicle in the Ganja Dori area, and after a brief halt, reportedly opened fire on them.

Ehsaan was shot twice in the neck, and Shoaib sustained a bullet wound to his eye. His mother recounted that after the shooting, FC personnel kicked her son’s lifeless body and struck him with a gun before performing a search and declaring they found nothing. Later, emergency services were called, and Shoaib was transferred to Quetta, but was reportedly threatened not to speak about the incident.

The victim’s mother said that when they attempted to register an FIR at the Mastung police station, they were met with resistance and threats. “When my husband insisted on filing the case, they warned him that further actions would cost him his job,” she added. Despite the intimidation, the family continued to demand justice.

She also revealed that the authorities initially misled them, claiming that unknown assailants had killed her son. “We were told that unknown individuals were responsible, but when my husband went to the police to file the case, they tried to discourage him, even suggesting that they needed permission from the Deputy Commissioner,” she said.

Frustrated with the lack of action, Ehsaan Shah’s mother took her plea to the press, emphasizing that she would not back down until her son’s killers were brought to justice. “I’ve been running around for days to file the FIR, but every time I am given excuses. I will not rest until my innocent son gets justice,” she stated.

She further criticized the FC personnel, blaming them for the systemic violence against Baloch youth. “My son’s only crime was that he was a Baloch student. Why was he targeted? I demand to know what he did wrong,” she said.

The victim’s mother also expressed her frustration with the government, claiming that the state’s apathy was evident in its response. “I have no hope from this government, but I appeal to my Baloch brothers, sisters, and all the Baloch organizations to raise their voices with mine. My son’s killers must be brought to justice,” she pleaded.

Addressing the broader issue of enforced disappearances and extrajudicial killings in Balochistan, she stated that the suffering of many Baloch families mirrored her own. “There are dozens of mothers in Mastung who have lost their children to the same forces. I urge them to come forward and raise their voices with me,” she said.

Concluding her statement, she made it clear that if anything were to happen to her family in the future, the responsibility would lie with the state institutions. “If they harm any more of my children, the responsibility will fall on the state. I will not back down from seeking justice for my son,” she affirmed.

In her emotional plea, she urged international human rights organizations to take notice of the growing repression in Balochistan, and for the state to stop its attempts to silence the voices of the oppressed.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...