London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Seven Men ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ from Turbat, Pasni, and Panjgur

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Seven Baloch men have reportedly been forcibly disappeared by Pakistani security forces in the districts of Kech, Gwadar, and Panjgur in Balochistan.

In Panjgur’s Chitkan Bazaar, Pakistani forces raided a mobile phone shop on 28 May, detaining at least five people, including Wahab Baloch, a well-known young businessman. Wahab and the four others were reportedly taken to an undisclosed location, and their whereabouts remain unknown.

Local sources said security personnel vandalized the shop during the raid, confiscating numerous high-value mobile phones, worth millions of rupees.

In Turbat, the administrative centre of Kech district, Pakistani forces detained Bahram, son of Wahid, a police department employee from the Singani Sar area.

In Pasni, Maulana Hidayat-ur-Rehman, Provincial President of Jamaat-e-Islami Balochistan and a member of the Provincial Assembly, said his cousin’s son, Muhammad, son of Nabi Bakhsh, had also been forcibly disappeared by security forces. “What do these powerful people want?” he questioned.

Human rights organizations have repeatedly raised concerns over what they describe as an escalating pattern of “state-led violence” in Balochistan, where enforced disappearances have become a daily occurrence.

Baloch advocacy groups, including the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), Paank, and the Baloch Women Forum (BWF), have called on the United Nations, international human rights organizations, and global civil society to take urgent notice of the situation. They have urged the international community to pressure Pakistani authorities to end the practice of enforced disappearances and to launch independent, transparent investigations into the incidents.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...