London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Three Young Men Allegedly Abducted by Pakistani Forces in Gwadar, Kalat, and Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three individuals have allegedly been forcibly disappeared by Pakistani forces in separate incidents in Balochistan, according to local sources and family members. The incidents were reported from the towns of Pasni, Turbat, and Quetta between April 14 and 15, 2025.

In Pasni, district Gwadar, personnel from the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) allegedly raided a house in the Babbar Shor area late on the night of April 14. A young man identified as Shaukat s/o Sakhi Bakhsh, was detained and taken away. Since then, his whereabouts remain unknown. Family sources say he was forcibly disappeared during the raid and has not been presented before any court.

In a separate statement, Mahdaim Baloch from the Mangochar area of Kalat said that her brother, Salaal s/o Dr Naseer, was also taken by Pakistani security forces in front of their family. She said the incident has left them traumatised and described the act as a blatant attack on families. Salaal, a second-year college student, was allegedly picked up without a warrant and has since been missing.

Another case was reported from Kech district. According to local reports, during the early hours of April 15, Pakistani forces conducted a raid in the Josak area of Turbat and detained Sher Khan Nazar. He was reportedly taken to an undisclosed location. His family has demanded his immediate and safe release, expressing concern about his safety and legal rights.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...