London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Three Policemen Killed in Quetta Attack Claimed by BLF

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least three police officers, including a sub-inspector, were killed in a gun attack on a police mobile unit in Quetta on Wednesday night, a senior police official has said.

The official said that unidentified gunmen on motorcycles opened fire on the police team near the city’s Sariab Road area at around 10:40pm.

“Three policemen, including Sub-Inspector Abdul Wali Tanoli, were killed in the targeted attack and one officer was wounded,” the official added.

CCTV footage of the attack showed armed men riding two motorcycles opening fire on the police vehicle before fleeing the area. The attackers had covered their faces.

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), a “pro-independence” Baloch armed group, claimed responsibility for the attack in a statement issued on Thursday.

BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the group’s “Qurban Unit” had carried out the operation based on prior intelligence.

“Our fighters eliminated Sub-Inspector Abdul Wali Tanoli and two others, and confiscated their weapons,” the statement said.

The group accused the Quetta police of being involved in the “abduction-like arrests” of Baloch women and children, as well as torture and the extrajudicial killing of Baloch youth.

The statement warned that police personnel accused of such actions would now be treated as enemy combatants.

“Police acting against the Baloch nation will face the same consequences as the occupying army,” the BLF said. “Our mission is the national liberation of Balochistan, and this struggle will continue.”

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...