London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Kills Alleged ‘Death Squad’ Member in Turbat; Weapons Seized in Separate Attack in Mand

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for killing a man it identified as a key member of a Pakistani military-backed “death squad” in Turbat, while a separate unrelated incident saw armed men storming a police station in Mand, district Kech, and seizing weapons and equipment.

According to a statement issued by BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch, BLA fighters targeted and killed Aman s/o Ghulam, a resident of Gogdan, in a gun attack in the Dank area of Turbat. The group alleged that Aman had been acting as an undercover agent and was later formally recruited into a military-sponsored death squad after staging a surrender drama.

The BLA said Aman was first tasked in 2020 by Pakistan’s military to infiltrate Baloch armed resistance groups and provide intelligence. However, BLA’s intelligence wing claims to have identified his role early on and maintained covert contact to gather further evidence. After his failed mission, the statement alleges, Aman staged a surrendered drama after which he officially joined the “death squad” and became active in military-backed operations.

He was reportedly involved in raids on homes, enforced disappearances, and targeted killings in Dank, Gogdan, Bahman, Shahi Tump, and surrounding areas. The BLA also said he was responsible for clearing security routes ahead of the military’s VIP movements in Turbat.

The BLA’s statement declared that Aman had been sentenced to death by what it termed the “Baloch National Court” for his alleged role in anti-Baloch crimes and was subsequently executed by BLA fighters. The group further warned that other members of the same network have been identified and would also be targeted.

In a separate and unrelated development, unknown armed individuals reportedly attacked a police station in Mand’s Grid Bazaar area around 8:30 PM on Saturday and seized all weapons and equipment stored there. The assailants reportedly released the police personnel unharmed after issuing a warning.

No group has claimed responsibility for the Mand incident so far. However, such attacks on Pakistani forces, police, and Levies personnel have continued with regularity in Balochistan, often claimed by Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...