London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

3 Killed, 19 Injured as Police Targeted in Mastung IED Blast

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least three policemen were killed and 19 others injured in a bomb blast targeting a Balochistan Constabulary vehicle on Dasht Road in Mastung district on Tuesday, officials said.

The explosion occurred near Kund Masuri and was carried out using a remote-controlled improvised explosive device (IED) planted on a motorcycle, according to police.

Officials said the vehicle was carrying personnel returning from duty when it was targeted.

Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Mastung, Younas Magsi, said the area falls under Levies jurisdiction, but police had been deployed to assist with security amid an ongoing sit-in protest.

He added that more than 40 personnel were returning to Mastung police lines when the device detonated.

All the injured and deceased were transported to local hospitals. Balochistan government spokesperson Shahid Rind confirmed that those critically wounded were being shifted to Quetta for further treatment.

“Two of the injured are in serious condition,” Rind said, adding that authorities had sought an investigation report into the attack.

An emergency was imposed at the Bolan Medical Complex Hospital and Civil Hospital in Quetta following the attack.

No group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...