London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Clashes, Armed Attacks, and Military Operations Reported Across Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Intense clashes broke out in Zehri, a tehsil of Khuzdar district, during the early hours of Monday.

According to local sources, a convoy of more than 20 vehicles carrying Pakistani security personnel arrived overnight, with heavy gunfire and explosions heard from 1 a.m. until morning.

However, the local administration has not released any information regarding potential casualties or damage.

In Kech district, unknown attackers threw a hand grenade at the house of Police Constable Younus in Apsar, according to the police.
The grenade exploded with a loud blast, but no one was hurt.

Meanwhile, an elderly man and four children were injured in a grenade attack in the Koshak area of Khuzdar. 
Unidentified individuals targeted the residence of the father of SHO City Qadir Sheikh.
The victims, including two of the SHO’s own children, are receiving treatment in hospital.

In Panjgur district, two people were shot and injured by unknown gunmen in the Parom Jaien area.
The wounded, identified as Muhammad Akhtar and Shabbir, were taken to Panjgur Teaching Hospital.
Local sources alleged both men are part of a “state-backed” armed group.

Shortly afterward, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for the Panjgur incident.
In a statement, the group said its fighters had targeted a “government-backed militia” base in Jaien Parom, seriously injuring two “death squad” members.

Meanwhile, the Pakistani military launched an operation in Nushki and Kharan districts.

Local sources said that Pakistani troops, backed by helicopter support, moved through mountainous regions near Nushki and Kharan, setting up posts in Lejay and advancing toward Buddo Dhor.
No casualties or arrests have been confirmed, and authorities have yet to issue an official statement.

The military operation comes a day after two buses carrying Pakistani troops were attacked in Nushki on Sunday.

In a statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the operation was carried out by the group’s “Fidayeen” Unit, Majeed Brigade, alongside its frontline Fateh Squad. 

According to the BLA, the attack began with a vehicle-borne improvised explosive device (VBIED) detonated by a suicide bomber, followed by an advance from Fateh Squad, which “systematically eliminated” all soldiers on board a second bus. The group says 90 Pakistani soldiers were killed in the attack.

The situation across Balochistan remains tense as military operations, clashes, and armed attacks continue to be reported from multiple districts.

Latest News

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...

Pump Operator Detained in Quetta, Family Seeks Information on His Whereabouts

Abdul Qadeer Baloch, a resident of the Qaziabad area of Noshki, was taken into custody by Pakistani forces from Quetta’s Liaquat Park...