London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan Universities Suspend Classes Amid Security Threats

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two major universities in Balochistan have suspended on-campus classes due to growing security concerns.

The University of Balochistan (UoB) and the Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering, and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) announced the decision on Monday.

In an official notification, the Registrar’s Office at the University of Balochistan said that all academic activities would shift online until further notice. The announcement came after a high-level meeting of the university’s deans and sectional heads. 

“This decision is taken in the best interest of students, faculty, and staff, considering the prevailing security situation,” the notification read. “Classes will immediately shift to online mode. Faculty members are directed to use MS Teams, LMS, and other institutional resources to ensure the continuity of academic activities.”

Simultaneously, BUITEMS also suspended all scheduled classes, exams, and bus services from March 17. However, university employees have been instructed to report to duty.

The BUITEMS administration said a deans’ committee meeting would be held to review the situation and decide on the future of classes and examinations.

Students and staff have been urged to remain cautious. The university assured that updates would be provided as the situation develops.

Meanwhile, authorities have placed Quetta on high alert due to the prevailing security threats. The Zehri Flyover, located behind Quetta Cantonment, was closed on Sunday until further notice.

A heavy deployment of security personnel has been observed across the city, with multiple checkpoints established. Officials earlier issued a threat alert, warning that armed groups were active in Quetta and surrounding regions and could target government buildings, the provincial assembly, or Quetta Cantonment.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...