London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two Individuals ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Kech and Panjgur as Families Submit Missing Cases in Quetta

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two men have reportedly been forcibly disappeared in Balochistan’s Kech and Panjgur districts, according to local sources.

Fazal, son of Abdul Qadeer, was taken into custody by Pakistani security forces on Saturday evening from Chitkan Qalam Chowk in Panjgur. He has been missing since.

In a separate incident in the Bat Kaur-e-Pusht area of Buleda in Kech district, armed men on motorcycles and in a car raided a residence. Witnesses said the assailants opened fire indiscriminately before abducting Syed Jan Abdul Khaliq. 

Residents claimed the attackers vandalised the home and physically assaulted women present. They described Syed Jan Abdul Khaliq as a peaceful individual with no political affiliations, calling for his immediate release.

Meanwhile, in Quetta, the families of two other missing men have submitted their cases to the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP). 

Esa Khan Rind, whose brothers – Jameel Ahmed Rind, a coal miner, and Abdul Mannan Rind, a mechanic in Hazarganji – were forcibly disappeared, visited a VBMP protest camp to register their details.

Jameel Ahmed Rind and Abdul Mannan Rind

Esa Khan Rind said both brothers had returned home to Killi Sardar Satakzai, Mach, for the weekend when Pakistani security forces allegedly raided their house on the night of 15 February and took them away. Their current whereabouts remain unknown.

VBMP Chairman Nasrullah Baloch said the cases would be raised with the provincial government and the Commission on Missing Persons. “If there are allegations against them, they should be brought before a court of law. But if they are innocent, they must be released without delay,” he said, adding that the suffering of families must end.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...