London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Responsibility for Attacks on Pakistani Forces in Gwadar and Pidarak

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for two separate attacks on Pakistani security forces in Gwadar and Pidarak, stating that the operations resulted in casualties and material losses.

In a statement released on Friday, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said that the first attack took place Thursday night near the Shambay Ismail graveyard in Gwadar.

“We carried out a hand grenade attack on Pakistani military personnel who were patrolling on motorcycles,” he said.

The BLF spokesperson claimed that the attack caused casualties and damage to the forces.

Major Baloch also alleged that Pakistani forces retaliated by targeting civilians.

“After the attack, the occupying forces subjected innocent civilians to violence,” he said, adding that BLF fighters managed to withdraw without losses.

The second attack, according to the BLF, took place at 5 PM on Thursday at a Pakistani military camp near the crossing between Pidarak and Gowarkop.

“Multiple grenade launcher rounds were fired into the camp, resulting in further casualties and material losses,” Major Baloch claimed.

The BLF concluded its statement by accepting full responsibility for both attacks and vowing to continue its operations against Pakistani security forces.

It said the group would continue targeting military personnel until the “complete liberation of Balochistan and the full withdrawal of occupying forces.”

There has been no response from the Pakistani military’s Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) regarding the BLF’s claims.

Latest News

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...

Killing of Prof. Ghamkhwar Hayat Draws Condemnation From Activists, Rights Groups, Student Bodies

Rights groups, student organisations and Baloch political activists on Sunday strongly condemned the killing of Brahui-language poet, writer and academic Professor Ghamkhwar...

Several Pakistani Forces Personnel Killed in Attacks Across Balochistan

Several Pakistani forces personnel were reportedly killed and injured in separate attacks in Kech, Mastung and Washuk districts of Balochistan, while the...

Baloch Artists Hold Memorial Event for Fighters Killed in BLA’s ‘Operation Herof II’

A cultural and musical gathering was held on Friday in memory of fighters killed during the Baloch Liberation Army’s “Operation Herof II”.