London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Attacks on Balochistan Highways Continue as Saindak Project Convoy Ambushed

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A convoy transporting minerals from the Saindak project came under heavy attack in the Mangochar area of Balochistan’s Kalat district on Monday.

According to local sources, the convoy—comprising around 30 vehicles—was ambushed on the Quetta-Karachi National Highway by a large group of armed men after an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) struck a security forces vehicle escorting it.

The 30-minute assault, involving explosions and heavy gunfire, caused serious damage to security forces, convoy personnel, and supply vehicles, the sources said.

According to officials, at least eight security personnel were injured in the attack.
An emergency was later declared at Shaheed Nawab Ghous Bakhsh Raisani Memorial Hospital in Mastung.

No group has yet claimed responsibility for this latest attack.

Second Major Highway Attack in 24 Hours

This attack marks the second major attack on Balochistan’s highways in the past 24 hours.

On Sunday evening, armed assailants reportedly set up blockades in Bolan, disarmed the guards of a Balochistan Assembly Member (MPA), and clashed with Pakistani security forces.

While no group has claimed responsibility for Monday’s ambush in Kalat, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed the Bolan operation.

In a media statement, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the group’s fighters established checkpoints on the Bolan-Sibi highway—including at Aab-e-Gum Green Hotel and Pir Ghaib Cross—on 23 February.

“BLF guerrilla fighters strategically engage on multiple fronts in their struggle for national liberation,”
Major Baloch said, adding that the group blocked the highway and seized government-issued weapons from the MPA’s security personnel. However, the MPA was allowed to leave and was treated “with dignity as a fellow Baloch.”

During the operation, a Pakistani military pickup and an armoured vehicle reportedly arrived at the scene. BLF fighters allegedly fired rocket launchers at the armoured vehicle, setting part of it on fire and injuring multiple soldiers.

The group accused Pakistani forces of shooting at civilian vehicles, saying one passerby was killed and several others injured. Major Baloch claimed BLF fighters controlled the Bolan-Sibi highway from 5 PM until midnight before withdrawing.

Escalating Highway Attacks

Balochistan has witnessed an uptick in attacks on major highways in recent months, with armed groups setting up roadblocks, stopping vehicles, and ambushing convoys.

Last week, seven “Punjab-bound travelers” were reportedly forced off a vehicle and executed at a roadblock in Radkan, Barkhan district.

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) later claimed responsibility for those killings, accusing the victims of being Pakistani military and intelligence personnel. BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch identified former Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Aashiq Hussain among those killed.

In response to these escalating attacks, Pakistani authorities have introduced new regulations for national highways, including mandatory security escorts, night-travel bans, and convoy travel under armed protection.

Despite these measures, the armed attacks appear to be on the rise, prompting observers to question whether the state’s writ over Balochistan’s major routes is diminishing.

UBA Claims Bolan Checkpoint Attack and Gas Pipeline Bombing

Meanwhile, another “pro-independence” armed group, the United Baloch Army (UBA), claimed responsibility for a separate attack in Bolan on the same day.

UBA spokesperson Mazar Baloch said that on 23 February, at around 8 PM, the group carried out a “severe attack” on a key Pakistani military checkpoint at Bibi Nani, causing what he described as “significant casualties and losses.”

UBA fighters reportedly detonated explosives on a gas pipeline in the same area, destroying a large section of infrastructure. Mazar Baloch said that attacks would continue “until the complete liberation of occupied Balochistan.”

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...