London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Responsibility for Attacks in Kech and Awaran

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), a “pro-independence” armed group, says it has carried out two separate attacks on Pakistani forces in Kech and Awaran districts. The group claims the attacks caused casualties and damaged military installations.

According to a statement released to the media, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the first attack took place in the early hours of 1 January 2025.

BLF Fighters reportedly targeted a Pakistani military camp in the Hironak area of Kech with heavy and automatic weapons while the forces were celebrating the New Year.

“The attack was strategically timed to exploit the reduced vigilance of the enemy during their festivities,” the BLF spokesperson said.
“The operation caused significant casualties and financial losses to the occupying forces.”

Later that evening, at around 6:00 p.m., the BLF claimed its Sniper Tactical Team struck a Pakistani military camp in the Daru Kochag area of Jhao, Awaran district. A sniper allegedly eliminated one Pakistani soldier.

The BLF reiterated its commitment to what it described as an ongoing struggle against “occupying forces.” “We will continue until the liberation of Balochistan is achieved,”
Major Gwahram Baloch said.

Pakistani authorities have not released an official statement on the attacks so far.

Latest News

Pakistan Asks UN to Stop Advanced Arms Reaching BLA’s Majeed Brigade

Pakistan has urged the international community to take coordinated action to prevent armed groups such as the...

Body of Missing Youth Found in Pasni

The body of a young man, identified as Sahil son of Gulab, was recovered today from bushes behind Shah Jan Hotel in...

Pakistani Forces Surround Lakpass Sit-in, Attempt to Arrest Akhtar Mengal

Pakistani security forces surrounded a protest sit-in led by Sardar Akhtar Mengal at Lakpass, Mastung, on Sunday, amid attempts to arrest the...

‘We Will Face Every Oppression With Courage’: Mahrang Baloch Pens Eid Letter From Jail

Dr Mahrang Baloch, the central organiser of the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) and a prominent human rights defender, has sent a letter...

Baloch Activists’ Fathers Detained Amid Crackdown on Political Dissent in Balochistan

Pakistani security forces have reportedly detained the fathers of two prominent Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) leaders, Dr Sabiha Baloch and Beebow Baloch,...