London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two Pakistani Soldiers Killed in Gwadar; Gas Tankers Targeted in Washuk

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two Pakistani soldiers were killed in an ambush in Gwadar, while gas tankers were targeted in Washuk in separate attacks claimed by Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups.

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said its fighters carried out an ambush in the Akadah area of Daramb, Gwadar, on Wednesday morning. In a statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the attack targeted an infantry unit of the Pakistani Army as it moved to provide security for a military convoy.

“Two personnel were eliminated on the spot, and three others were injured,” the spokesperson said. He added that a second group of BLA fighters targeted retreating soldiers, inflicting additional casualties.

Separately, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for an attack on gas tankers in Washuk’s Rakhshan area on Tuesday night.

In a statement, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the attack caused significant damage to the tankers. He accused the Pakistani state of exploiting Balochistan’s natural resources to support its economy by transporting minerals to cities in Punjab.

“The sons of Baloch soil, the rightful heirs and protectors of this land, will not allow any state or institution to steal the resources that belong to this land,” the statement said.

The BLF also warned transporters to refrain from assisting the state in resource extraction, cautioning that failure to comply would result in accountability for any losses.

Both groups reaffirmed their commitment to continuing attacks on Pakistani forces and state-led projects, stating that their operations will persist until their demand for an independent Balochistan is achieved.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...