London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Bullet-Riddled Body of Missing Man Found in Balochistan’s Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The bullet-riddled body of a man has been discovered in Balochistan’s Kech district, with rights groups alleging he was extrajudicially killed by Pakistani forces.

According to local sources, the body was found on Saturday morning in the Jantari stream area of Buleda. The deceased was identified as Naveed, son of Hameed, a resident of Gilli Buleda.

Naveed reportedly left home with his vehicle on Friday evening but did not return. His body was discovered the following morning.

Local sources alleged that Naveed was extrajudicially killed by personnel from the Frontier Corps (FC). Family members claimed he had been summoned to an FC camp under the pretense of facilitating the release of his cousin, Uzair, who was forcibly disappeared seven days ago.

Naveed was known for his activism against enforced disappearances in Balochistan. His family believes he was targeted because of his involvement in protests.

Meanwhile, the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) condemned Naveed’s killing, calling it a continuation of the “dehumanization and genocide of the Baloch people.”

https://twitter.com/BalochYakjehtiC/status/1865439073071927414

“The dehumanization and genocide of the Baloch nation continue unabated, with the ratio of extrajudicial killings increasing day by day,” the BYC said in a statement. “The latest victim is Naveed Baloch, son of Hameed, a resident of Buleda, Kech, who was brutally killed last night. His bullet-riddled body was found in a car in Buleda.”

The BYC highlighted what it described as a history of targeting Naveed’s family. The group said that his brother and cousin, Muslim Arif and Uzair, were previously abducted. While Muslim Arif was later released, Uzair remains missing.

The statement added that Naveed had visited the FC camp twice to secure Uzair’s release. On his third visit, he was allegedly “inhumanly” killed. The BYC described him as a vocal advocate for the release of forcibly disappeared individuals and an active participant in protests.

“We urge all to raise their voices and resist these inhumane acts,” the BYC said, calling for an end to violence against Baloch youth.

Latest News

BNM’s Global Campaign: British and Irish Ministers Questioned on Balochistan

The Foreign Department of the Baloch National Movement (BNM) continues its international outreach campaign aimed at drawing...

BNP-M’s Long March Blocked at Lakpass, Widespread Protests Erupt Across Balochistan

The Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M), led by Sardar Akhtar Mengal, has launched a province-wide protest movement after its long march toward Quetta...

Pakistan Asks UN to Stop Advanced Arms Reaching BLA’s Majeed Brigade

Pakistan has urged the international community to take coordinated action to prevent armed groups such as the Baloch Liberation Army’s (BLA) Majeed...

Body of Missing Youth Found in Pasni

The body of a young man, identified as Sahil son of Gulab, was recovered today from bushes behind Shah Jan Hotel in...

Pakistani Forces Surround Lakpass Sit-in, Attempt to Arrest Akhtar Mengal

Pakistani security forces surrounded a protest sit-in led by Sardar Akhtar Mengal at Lakpass, Mastung, on Sunday, amid attempts to arrest the...