London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Hunger Strike Camp for Baloch Missing Persons Set Ablaze in Quetta

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

In Balochistan’s capital, Quetta, the longstanding hunger strike camp organized by the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) was reportedly set on fire early Wednesday, reducing the protest site to ashes.

The VBMP camp, ongoing for over 15 years, advocates for the recovery of Baloch individuals allegedly forcibly disappeared by Pakistani security forces and intelligence agencies.

Mama Qadeer Baloch, VBMP’s Vice Chairman and leader of the camp, claimed that unidentified individuals, allegedly supported by police, were behind the attack.

“The entire camp was burned to ashes,” he said, noting this was the fourth such incident targeting their protest site, with previous attacks including the defacement of photos of missing persons.

Related: Quetta: VBMP Protest Camp Set Ablaze by Unknown Individuals

“It’s unclear why the state feels so threatened by our peaceful protest,” he added, affirming that the VBMP’s demonstration would continue despite these incidents.

He further alleged that the attack reflects a broader hostility from state institutions toward Baloch activism, mentioning previous incidents where graves of Baloch individuals were reportedly desecrated.

Meanwhile, Baloch “pro-independence” leader Dr. Allah Nazar Baloch condemned the arson, calling it “an act of state terrorism.” He described the incident as part of a broader attempt by Pakistani authorities to “silence VBMP’s peaceful efforts” led by Mama Qadeer.

“Mama Qadeer Baloch is a symbol of resilience, standing as an advocate for those forcibly disappeared,” Dr. Baloch said. Referring to VBMP’s fifteen-year protest as one of the world’s longest-standing peaceful demonstrations, he dismissed recent intimidation tactics as ineffective. “These tactics will neither deter Mama Qadeer nor weaken the Baloch nation’s resolve,” he added.

Dr. Baloch urged the Baloch people to “stand united” with Mama Qadeer in solidarity, viewing the incident as emblematic of the broader struggle for an independent Balochistan.

He concluded by saying that while authorities often resort to intimidation to suppress resistance, the Baloch fight for justice, truth, and liberation would continue. “Victory always belongs to truth and justice,” he said.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...