London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Dr. Mahrang Baloch Mourns Schoolchildren Lost in Mastung Blast

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch leader Dr. Mahrang Baloch and Baloch National Movement (BNM) Chairman Dr. Naseem Baloch have strongly condemned the tragic bomb blast in Mastung on Friday that killed 8, including 5 schoolchildren, and wounded 29. In separate statements, both leaders expressed deep sorrow and outrage, linking the incident to the ongoing violence and repression faced by the Baloch people.

Dr. Mahrang Baloch, reacting to the incident, expressed her condolences to the families of the victims. She described the attack as deeply distressing, stating, “The state and its death squads have mercilessly turned Balochistan into a killing ground.”

The BYC leader also pointed out that the Mastung blast, which occurred near a school, was part of a broader pattern of violence, particularly targeting the most vulnerable members of society, including children. In her statement, Dr. Mahrang also highlighted the forced disappearance of 10 Baloch students from Islamabad on Thursday night, underscoring the increasing frequency of such incidents.

She said that the simultaneous ‘abduction’ of ten Baloch students and a deadly explosion in Mastung, within the span of 24 hours, highlights the intensity of the crisis that has enveloped Balochistan. She said that since last month, several dozen innocents have fallen victim to the “barbaric” practice of enforced disappearances.

Dr. Naseem Baloch, Chairman of BNM, echoed similar sentiments, condemning the Mastung attack and likening it to the Peshawar Army Public School massacre, where the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan stormed an army school and killed 149 individuals, including 134 students. He accused the state of using religious extremists to terrorize the Baloch population and distract from its oppressive policies in Balochistan. “This is yet another attempt by the Pakistani state to divert attention from its brutality in Balochistan,” he said, adding that the Baloch people were fully aware of these tactics.

Both leaders emphasized that these events reflect the larger human rights violations and the systematic persecution of the Baloch community. Dr. Mahrang Baloch described the situation as a manifestation of the state’s “systematic genocide,” while Dr. Naseem vowed that the Baloch struggle for freedom would continue unabated, despite the ongoing violence and repression.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...