London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Launches Attacks on Pakistani Forces Engaged in Military Operation

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani military personnel conducting operations in Balochistan’s Noshki district were targeted by armed individuals on Thursday night, with additional attacks reported in Quetta and Turbat.

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), a “pro-independence” Baloch armed group, claimed responsibility for all three attacks.

According to reports, armed individuals attacked Pakistani soldiers stationed at a campsite in the Gorbrat area of Noshki. Local sources said gunfire continued for a considerable duration, and multiple explosions were heard during the incident.

In a statement released on Friday, the BLA said its fighters used automatic weapons and grenade launchers in the attack, claiming two soldiers were killed and four others injured.

The group accused Pakistani forces of targeting civilians during recent operations in the region, which it said had been ongoing since November 19 in areas including Munjroh, Makhbali, Lijay, and Shoorparod.

“The cowardly army targeted the civilian population for three days, burned down houses, and fired mortar shells and rockets at the civilian population,” the statement alleged.

The group added, “The Baloch Liberation Army is always ready to protect the people. Every aggression of the enemy will be responded to in the form of severe attacks.”

In a separate attack on Thursday evening, the BLA said it killed a man identified as Naseebullah Marri, whom it described as an informant for Pakistani intelligence agencies. The group said Marri was killed in the Kechi Beg Sariab Road area of Quetta.

“Naseebullah had surrendered to the enemy and was working for Pakistani intelligence under the leadership of Major Sher Jan in Mach,” the statement claimed.

It further alleged Marri was involved in enforced disappearances, including the abduction and killing of Zahoor Marri, whose mutilated body was later found.

The BLA said its fighters seized equipment from Marri, including a mobile phone containing information about others allegedly linked to his network.

“The names and secrets of other agents connected to his network have been revealed, and action will be taken against them soon,” the group said.

On Friday night, the BLA said it targeted a military checkpoint on Airport Road in Turbat. The group claimed the attack, carried out with hand grenades, caused losses of life and property to Pakistani forces, though specific details were not provided.

The BLA spokesperson, Jeeyand Baloch, said the group would continue its operations. “Our attacks on the occupying Pakistani army and its collaborators will continue,” he said.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...