London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Family of Zaheer Baloch to Resume Protests if Not Recovered in a Week

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The family of Zaheer Ahmed Baloch, a government employee who was allegedly forcibly disappeared by security forces, has warned they will resume protests if he is not recovered within a week.

Speaking at a press briefing in Quetta, the family expressed frustration over the lack of progress in Zaheer’s case, despite previous assurances from government officials.

Zaheer Ahmed Baloch, son of Dr. Haji Abdullah, has been a clerk at the Pakistan Post Office for the past 15 years. On Thursday, June 27th, he left his office at the GPO Quetta on Zarghoon Road around 2 PM to return to his home in Killi Bangalzai, Sariab Road. 

According to his family, he was abducted in broad daylight before he could reach home. “Zaheer has no political affiliations,” the family said, adding that he and other relatives have faced harassment and night raids due to family ties.

Following his disappearance, the family staged sit-ins and rallies in Quetta for 14 days. During these protests, police reportedly used force against demonstrators, detaining around 20 people, including five women.

On July 14th, during negotiations with government officials, an agreement was reached to release the detained protesters, register a First Information Report (FIR) against the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD), and recover Zaheer Ahmed within 15 days.

The family said they suspended their protests after receiving these assurances. However, a month later, there has been no significant progress. “The authorities have done nothing but delay the matter,” they said.

The family has now warned that if Zaheer Baloch is not recovered within a week, they will resume protests, including sit-ins and rallies.

They concluded by appealing to political and social organizations in Balochistan, as well as international human rights groups, to intervene and help ensure Zaheer’s safe return.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...