London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Sit-ins Continue in Khuzdar and Turbat by Families of the Disappeared

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Protests by the families of forcibly disappeared individuals continue Khuzdar and Turbat districts of Balochistan. In Khuzdar’s Giresha area, the sit-in protest entered its fifth day, causing road closures and disrupting traffic flow.

According to reports, on July 18, several individuals, including Shah Jan s/o Saleem, Gohar Din s/o Khair Jan, Muhim Jan s/o Lal Bakhsh, Mayar s/o Lal Bakhsh, Muhammad Arif s/o Abdul Rehman, and Munir s/o Sabzo, were forcibly disappeared by Pakistani forces and taken to an unknown location. The families of these missing persons have been protesting since, demanding their safe return.

In Turbat, a sit-in protest outside the Deputy Commissioner’s office in Kech has been ongoing for the past nine days. Over ten families of the Baloch missing persons are participating in this protest, demanding the safe recovery of their loved ones.

Earlier on Tuesday, a large contingent of police and Levies personnel, under the supervision of the Deputy Commissioner, attempted to intimidate the protestors at the sit-in site. In response, the demonstrators raised slogans, demanding the release of their missing family members.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...