London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistani State Will Be Held Accountable for Any Harm to Me or BYC Members, Warns Dr. Mahrang Baloch

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Dr. Mahrang Baloch, the organizer of the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), has warned that the Pakistani state will be held accountable if any harm comes to her or any BYC members.

Her warning comes amid a heavy-handed crackdown on Baloch protesters, resulting in at least three deaths, dozens of injuries, the detention of over a thousand BYC supporters, and a recently foiled assassination attempt on her life.

“If anything happens to me or any BYC member, the Pakistani state will be held accountable,” Dr. Baloch said.

She explained that a peaceful gathering was planned in Gwadar on 28 July as part of the ‘Baloch Raaji Muchi’ (Baloch National Gathering), but state forces attempted to prevent the event using force.

“In three days, nearly a thousand of our supporters have been detained, and we have no information about their whereabouts or conditions,” she added.

Dr. Baloch described severe restrictions imposed in Gwadar, including a four-day curfew and a complete shutdown of communication networks.

She accused security forces and state-backed armed groups of detaining and harming Baloch citizens. “The Gwadar sit-in has faced a crackdown for the second time. Instead of negotiating with the peaceful protesters, the forces have used violence,” she said.

“We have no information on how many more people have been detained or injured. The bodies of those killed during the protest are in various hospitals, and viewing them is not permitted,” Dr. Baloch noted.

Dr. Baloch called for international attention and support. “I urge people to speak out against this genocide of the Baloch people and support the Baloch Yakjehti Committee,” she said.

It should be noted that an assassination attempt targeting Dr. Baloch and other BYC leaders was reportedly foiled on Sunday during the ‘Baloch Raaji Muchi.’ Two Military Intelligence agents were apprehended by participants of the event. The agents were armed with 9mm pistols and confessed to being sent by Pakistan’s Military Intelligence to assassinate Dr. Baloch.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...