London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA and BLF Claim Responsibility for Attacks on Forces in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

‘Pro-independence’ armed groups, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) and the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), have claimed responsibility for multiple attacks targeting Pakistani security forces and an alleged informant in the Quetta, Turbat, Khuzdar, and Mashkay regions of Balochistan.

In a media statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said that on Sunday, BLA fighters targeted personnel of Pakistan’s Eagle Force with a remote-controlled IED near the Excise Office on Sariab Road, Quetta. The attack targeted two personnel on a motorcycle, resulting in significant damage.

Jeeyand Baloch also mentioned an attack conducted on Saturday night in Dashti Bazaar, Turbat, where BLA fighters killed Abid, son of Pir Bakhsh, a resident of Koshk, Buleda. Abid was allegedly working as an informant for Pakistan’s Military Intelligence (MI).

“Abid Pir Bakhsh had surrendered to the occupying forces in 2018 and subsequently began working as an informant for Military Intelligence (MI). He was directly involved in assisting military operations and spying in Turbat and other areas under different disguises,” Jeeyand Baloch said.

In a separate media statement, Major Gohram Baloch, the spokesperson for the BLF, claimed responsibility for two attacks on Pakistani military posts in Khuzdar and Mashkay, resulting in the deaths of four Pakistani soldiers and injuries to several others.

According to Major Baloch, on the evening of July 6, BLF fighters attacked a Pakistani military post in Banduki, Mashkay, using heavy weapons. He said that the attack lasted for an hour, allegedly killing three Pakistani soldiers and injuring several others.

Major Baloch added that later that night, around 11 PM, BLF fighters targeted another military post in Sareej Greesha, Khuzdar, using modern and automatic weapons. This attack resulted in the death of one military personnel.

Both groups reiterated their commitment to intensifying their resistance against the “occupying” Pakistani military and its collaborators in their quest for an independent Balochistan.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...