London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Responsibility for Grenade Attack on Pakistani Forces in Quetta

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), a ‘pro-independence’ armed group, has claimed responsibility for a grenade attack on Pakistani military personnel in Quetta. The attack took place on Wednesday night, targeting a military post on the Western Bypass, Brewery Road.

In a statement released to the media, Jeeyand Baloch, the spokesperson for the BLA, said that their fighters used a hand grenade to target the military post, resulting in injuries to three soldiers. “BLA fighters targeted the Pakistani military post with a hand grenade, causing injuries to three enemy personnel,” he said.

Jeeyand Baloch also described the aftermath of the explosion, explaining that the disoriented soldiers responded by firing indiscriminately, which led to panic among the local residents.

The BLA spokesperson emphasized the group’s commitment to continuing their attacks against Pakistani forces. “We will continue our attacks until our ultimate objective is achieved,” he declared, referring to the BLA’s aim for the “complete withdrawal” of Pakistani forces from Balochistan.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...