London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baloch Armed Groups BLA and BRG Target Pakistani Forces in Turbat and Sibbi

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) and the Baloch Republican Guards (BRG), two ‘pro-independence’ armed groups, have claimed responsibility for separate attacks on Pakistani security forces in Balochistan.

In a statement to the media, Jeeyand Baloch, spokesperson for the BLA, claimed responsibility for an attack on the offices of Pakistan’s intelligence agencies, ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence) and MI (Military Intelligence), in Turbat, Kech district.

Jeeyand Baloch said that BLA fighters launched multiple grenades at the intelligence offices using grenade launchers on Thursday night. “The explosions caused casualties among the enemy personnel,” said Jeeyand Baloch. He reiterated that the BLA’s operations will continue until their objectives are met.

In another statement, Dostain Baloch, spokesperson for the BRG, claimed responsibility for a bomb attack on Pakistani security forces in the Nari Gaj area of Sibbi. Dostain Baloch said that BRG fighters had planted an explosive device in an empty military post.

“The bomb was triggered as Pakistani soldiers entered the post to secure the area for a passing train on June 20,” he said. “The explosion resulted in the deaths of two soldiers.” Dostain Baloch emphasized that such attacks would continue until Balochistan achieved independence.

Meanwhile, in another incident, armed assailants attacked a Levies station in the Hoshab area of Kech district early Friday morning. Government officials confirmed that around 4:45 AM, the attackers stormed the Levies station, holding the staff hostage and seizing the station’s weapons cache.

The attackers, estimated to be more than two dozen, arrived on motorcycles and also took the vehicles and motorcycles of the Levies personnel. No group has claimed responsibility for this attack yet.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...