London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Kolwah: Pakistani Army Camp Attacked, BLA Claims Responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Pakistani forces’ camp in Balochistan’s Kech district was targeted by gunmen in an attack on Saturday. Baloch ‘pro-independence’ group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for the attack.

According to reports, the armed men targeted the Pakistani army camp established at Kid-e-Hotel Kolwah from different directions and then fled the scene. Local sources told TBP that the armed men attacked the camp with rockets and other weapons.

The forces have reportedly suffered casualties and heavy material losses in the attack. However, the authorities have not yet commented on the incident.

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for the attack. In a media statement, the BLA spokesman said that its fighters attacked the forces’ checkpoint with heavy weaponry, killing three personnel troops on the spot and causing more casualties and financial losses to the ‘enemy forces.’

Another Baloch ‘pro-independence’ armed group, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), claimed responsibility for burning a trailer on the M-8 CPEC highway near Turbat city on Friday.

According to a BLF spokesman, the trailer was on its way from Gwadar port to Punjab when the BLF fighters intercepted it and set it on fire. The group said its fighters spared the driver on warning.

In the statement, the BLF spokesman said that the ‘occupying’ Pakistani state wants to settle Punjab by ‘looting’ the Baloch resources through various tactics. The BLF warned global and regional investors and trailer owners not to be part of these projects, as ‘Balochistan is in a state of war.’

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...