London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Khuzdar CTD Encounter: 2 Identified by Rights Group, Media Investigation as ‘Missing’ Persons

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) in Khuzdar reported on Wednesday that an operation led to the deaths of three individuals, alleging that they were engaged in militant activities. The CTD claims to have recovered an assortment of weaponry, including firearms and explosives, from the deceased.

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an advocacy group focusing on the recovery of missing individuals in Balochistan, contests the CTD’s claims, alleging that one of the deceased, Aftab Sumalani, was forcibly disappeared on August 11 from Hazar Ganji Quetta. The VBMP had reported Sumalani’s disappearance to the commission responsible for investigating cases of missing persons.

The Balochistan Post’s independent investigation confirms that another deceased, Abdullah, son of Arz Muhammad from Lutani Zehri, had also been missing after being reportedly detained by Pakistani forces two years ago.

This is not the first time the CTD has been involved in encounters in Balochistan that have been later contested. There have been previous instances where such encounters were later alleged to be staged.

CTD – The Encounter Specialists of Balochistan – TBP Report

As of now, VBMP and The Balochistan Post have identified two of the individuals killed in the recent encounter as previously reported missing persons. The Balochistan Post remains dedicated to uncovering the truth and will continue its efforts to determine the identity of the third individual.

SourceTBP

Latest News

HRCB Report Says Human Rights Violations Increased Sharply in Balochistan During 2025

The Human Rights Council of Balochistan (HRCB) has released a report alleging a significant deterioration in the...

BLA Claims Pishin Attack After Police Station Blown Up, Government Offices Torched

Armed fighters blew up a police station, set fire to government offices and briefly detained police officers after entering a town in...

Five Bodies Brought to Panjgur Hospital, Two Identified

Five bodies were brought to the District Teaching Hospital in Panjgur late on 19 August, hospital sources said, with two of the...

Highway Blockades Continue Across Balochistan; Bridge Destroyed, Vehicles Seized and Forces Attacked

Armed fighters reportedly set up blockades, seized commercial vehicles and disrupted traffic on major highways in Kalat, Mastung, Kharan, Chagai and Washuk...

Two Women and Two Children Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Quetta

Two women and two young children from the same family were detained during a raid in Quetta and have remained missing since,...