London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta CTD Operation: Questions Raised as Deceased Identified as Previously Missing Persons

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two individuals recently killed by the Pakistan’s Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) in an operation in Quetta’s Hazar Ganji area have been identified by families and advocacy groups as previously Baloch Missing Persons.

The advocacy group, Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), identified one of the deceased as Muhammad Yousuf Nichari. He was reportedly taken from Nichari Abad, Killi Baro on August 26th of this year.

Mohammad Shafi Bangulzai, the second individual, was identified by his family, who allege that Shafi, alongside his brother Mohammad Salman, was taken from their home in Killi Qambrani on August 13. The family claims they were initially assured of Shafi’s release after an investigation. However, they later discovered him deceased following the CTD operation. The whereabouts and status of Mohammad Salman remain unknown.

The CTD had previously stated that both deceased individuals were affiliated with the armed separatist group, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), and that weapons and motorcycles had been recovered from their possession.

It should be noted that CTD operations in Balochistan have historically faced criticism. Media sources and advocacy groups have frequently challenged the department’s accounts of encounters, suggesting that many of the deceased had been previously reported as missing persons.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...