London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Clashes in Kalat’s Nagao Mountains During Security Forces Operation

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

In the Nagao Mountains of Balochistan’s Kalat region, Pakistan’s security forces conducted a military operation on Tuesday. The operation was characterized by the use of drone strikes and intensive aerial activities, including gunships and reconnaissance planes.

The operation reportedly led to intense clashes between Pakistani forces and armed individuals. While there are reports of casualties on both sides, the exact numbers and identities of the deceased remain unconfirmed.

The Pakistan Army’s Public Relations Department, ISPR, issued an official statement on Tuesday. The statement detailed that the intelligence-based military operation was initiated in response to reports of a militant presence in the Nagao mountains.

According to the ISPR statement, the operation led to an intense exchange of gunfire. The army claimed to have killed two individuals allegedly linked to militant activities. Additionally, a cache of arms, ammunition, and explosive materials was recovered from the site.

At the time of writing this report, no armed group has yet issued a statement regarding the incident and the casualties.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...