London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Responsibility for Gwadar Ambush

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), a “pro-independence” armed group, has claimed responsibility for an ambush that resulted in the deaths of fourteen Pakistani soldiers on Friday. The attack occurred on the Coastal Highway near the Baddok area in the Pasni Tehseel of Gwadar district.

In a media statement, BLF spokesperson, Major Gwahram Baloch, said that their militants targeted two military vehicles with explosives, rockets, and gunfire, leading to the fatalities and the destruction of the vehicles. The statement also claimed that weapons were seized from the soldiers during the ambush.

The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the media wing of the Pakistan Army, confirmed that the soldiers were ambushed while traveling from Pasni to Ormara.

Following the attack, the Pakistan Army has initiated a large-scale military operation in the area. This operation includes extensive helicopter activity, as reported by local sources to The Balochistan Post.

The military operation is reportedly being conducted in the regions of Baduk, Shadi Kaur, Zareen Kaur, and their vicinities. Increased helicopter activity and reconnaissance flights have been observed, although no casualties from this operation have been reported thus far.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...