London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Execution of Alleged Collaborator and Attacks on Security Forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), a Baloch “pro-independence” group, has claimed responsibility for the execution of Haji Jalal Sumalani, who was accused of collaborating with Pakistani forces, and for carrying out attacks on security forces in Panjgur.

In a media statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand said that Sumalani was detained last month in the Marwaar, Sari Kach area. During interrogation, Sumalani allegedly confessed to forming a ‘death squad’ at the behest of Colonel Mudassir, which was armed and financed by Pakistani army. He allegedly admitted that dissenting tribal members were forcibly disappeared and tortured by Pakistani forces.

The spokesperson also stated that Sumalani was tried and sentenced to death for treason by the ‘Baloch national court’ and that the execution was carried out recently in Harnai.

Furthermore, the BLA claimed responsibility for two grenade attacks on Pakistani security posts in Panjgur on Monday evening. The first attack targeted a checkpoint in Chitkan, injuring at least two soldiers, and the second resulted in one death and additional injuries at a post near the Rakhshan River.

The BLA vowed to continue targeting Pakistani forces and its collaborators. There has been no immediate response from the ISPR to the BLA’s statement.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims Pishin Attack After Police Station Blown Up, Government Offices Torched

Armed fighters blew up a police station, set fire to government offices and briefly detained police officers...

Five Bodies Brought to Panjgur Hospital, Two Identified

Five bodies were brought to the District Teaching Hospital in Panjgur late on 19 August, hospital sources said, with two of the...

Highway Blockades Continue Across Balochistan; Bridge Destroyed, Vehicles Seized and Forces Attacked

Armed fighters reportedly set up blockades, seized commercial vehicles and disrupted traffic on major highways in Kalat, Mastung, Kharan, Chagai and Washuk...

Two Women and Two Children Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Quetta

Two women and two young children from the same family were detained during a raid in Quetta and have remained missing since,...

State Writ Has Effectively Ended Outside Quetta, Analyst Says

Public policy and development expert Rafiullah Kakar has said the government’s writ has “effectively ended” outside Quetta, while growing insecurity on major...