London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Multiple attacks on Pakistani forces and installations

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces and governement installations have been targeted in three separate attacks in Panjgur and Kech districts of Balochistan.

According to reports, a vehicle of Pakistani forces was targeted in a bomb blast on the China–Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) route near grade station in Panjgur.

As oer the local sources, Pakistani forces suffered casualties and their vehicle was damaged in the blast. However, government officials are yet to comment in this regard.

Soon after the attack several more vehicles of Pakistani forces reached the spot and cordoned off the area.

The attack was later claimed by a pro-independence armed group, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA). BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch claimed that two Pakistan army personnel were killed and three were injured in the attack.

Meanwhile, a large number of gunmen surrounded a crash plant in Turbat city of Kech district on Thursday.

According to sources, a large number of armed men surrounded the crash plant in Gokdan area of Turbat and torched the vehicles and machinery present there. Sources said the gunmen gathered all the workers present there and released them after warning, while there were no reports of any casualties.

Separately, unidentified militants torched an under construction camp of Pakistani forces in Mand tehsil of Kech district on Wednesday evening.

According to sources, the walls of the camp were demolished and all the belongings and a truck were set on fire.

However, no casualties were reported in this attack while sources confirmed that a large number of security forces rushed to the spot while the attackers fled the scene.

Meanwhile, the reponsibility of these two attacks were taken by another Baloch armed group, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF).

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims 82 Pakistani Personnel Killed in Attack on Quetta Cantonment Military Train

The Baloch Liberation Army has claimed that 82 Pakistani military personnel were killed and more than 121...

Quetta: Mother, Brothers, Cousins of BLA Suicide Attacker Allegedly Detained by Pakistani Forces After Train Bombing

Pakistani security forces reportedly raided the home of a member of the Majeed Brigade in Quetta following Sunday’s attack on a military shuttle train, with family...

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has reportedly been recovered.

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...