London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Three separate attacks on Pakistani forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces have been targeted in three separate attacks in Turbat and Panjgur cities of Balochistan on Saturday.

According to police, unidentified gunmen fired three rockets on Pakistani forces in the Apsar area of Turbat on Saturday night.

Police said that there were no casualties in the attack. Meanwhile, a “pro-independence” armed group, Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed that three Pakistani soldiers were killed in the attack.

The group’s spokesperson, Major Gwahram Baloch said in a media statement that BLF fighters fired three rockets at an army post in the Apsar area of Turbat, killing three personnel and injuring two others. “This post has been set up at the place where the Pakistani army captured Baloch student Hayat Baloch and martyred him by shooting him in front of his parents,” he added.

In another press release, the BLF claimed responsibility for another attack on Pakistani security forces in the Zamuran area of Kech district on Sunday.

Similarly, another Baloch armed group, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), accepted responsibility for targeting Pakistan’s military forces in Panjgur city on Saturday.

BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch told the media that BLA fighters launched several grenades at the Pakistani military positions, “inflicting heavy losses on the enemy.”

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...