London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Attacks on security forces, armed groups take credit

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani security forces suffered casualties in two separate attacks by Baloch armed groups in two different areas of Balochistan on Tuesday.

According to reports, a large number of gunmen had carried out an attack on the Frontier Crops (FC) camp in Shay Mardan near Johan. There are reports of casualties to the FC personnel in the attack.

However, government officials have not yet confirmed the attack nor have the casualties.

A Baloch “pro-independence” armed group, Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) took responsibility for the attack in a press release on Tuesday.

BLA spokesman Jeeyand Baloch said that BLA attacked a camp of the Pakistani army in Johan, Shay Mardan area of Kalat, using rockets and other heavy weapons. “The attack resulted in the killing of two enemy personnel and injuring several others, while the occupying army also suffered financial losses,” Baloch said.

Meanwhile, another Baloch armed group, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) also claimed responsibility for a grenade attack on Pakistani forces in the Turbat city of Balochistan.

BLF says that the army personnel were targeted when they were standing in front of the checkpost situated in the Taleemi Chowk area of Turbat. As per the group’s spokesperson Gohram Baloch, the grenade blast resulted in the “wounding of two enemy personnel.”

The aforementioned two attacks on Pakistani forces made it three in total in the last 24 hours. Pakistani forces patrolling team vehicle was reportedly targeted in a bomb attack by unidentified persons in the Pashukan area of Gwadar on Monday.

However, the responsibility for Gwadar’s attack has not been claimed by any group yet.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Pakistan Faces Growing Scrutiny Over Human Rights Situation in Balochistan Amid Diplomatic Efforts

Pakistani authorities have initiated legal measures and diplomatic efforts in response to increasing international attention on the...

Curfew to Remain until Pro-State Rally is Held, Pakistani Forces Warn Noshki Residents

A curfew imposed in Noshki earlier this month remains in place, with residents reporting continued movement restrictions and the closure of markets...

3 Men Reported ‘Missing’ in Karachi and Quetta; Body of Previously Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports from Karachi, Quetta and Kech indicate multiple detentions by Pakistani security forces, while the body of a previously missing man has...

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members of the same extended family...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...