London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA attacks Pakistan’s Frontier Corps, 4 killed, 1 injured

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Four Pakistani soldiers were killed and one injured in an attack on a convoy of Pakistani security forces on Friday night in Balochistan’s Turbat area.

According to reports, gunmen attacked a team of 106 W, QRF of Pakistan Paramilitary Force, the Frontiers Corps (FC) in the Gokdan area of Turbat. As a result of the attack, four FC personnel were killed on the spot and one was injured, authorities said.

The personnel killed in the attack on the convoy have been identified as Subedar Azhar, Lance Naik Ibrahim, Lance Naik Sajid, and Sepoy Zulfikar.

Local sources told TBP about the incident saying at the time of the attack, the area was resounding with the sounds of bullets and explosions.

A Baloch “pro-independence” armed group, the Baloch Liberation Army on Saturday took responsibility for the attack. BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said in a press release: “Our fighters ambushed a convoy of the occupying Pakistani army in Turbat Gokdan last night.” BLA spokesman said that a detailed statement regarding the attack will be published soon.

Similarly, on Friday, another Baloch armed group, The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for attacking Pakistani forces. According to the BLF spokesperson Mjr Gohram Baloch, one military personnel was killed and another was injured after being hit by a land mine in Awaran at 3:50 PM on Thursday, December 22.

“In Malar, Kirke Dal area of Awaran, the BLF fighters planted a landmine in the front, set up for picket security to the enemy Pakistani army — As soon as two of the three personnel who were providing picket security to the forces entered the front, an explosion occurred in which one personnel was killed and another was injured,” BLF statement read.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.