London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

‘Enforced disappearances’ spike in Balochistan as 48 go missing in 10 days

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Since the twin attacks on the FC headquarters in Panjgur and Noshki by the Baloch Liberation Army, “enforced disappearances” in Balochistan have seen a sudden, alarming uptick. The Pakistani forces have reportedly “abducted” 48 individuals from different areas of Balochistan in the past 10 days and the trend is on the rise.

According to reports, the Pakistani forces detained four members of a single family in the past week. The forces reportedly raided a house in the Faizabad area of Quetta and “abducted” Saud Sarparra s/o Haji Noorullah Sarparra and Sudes s/o Haji Nisar Sarparra. The forces had raided this house previously on February 7th when they detained Farhad s/o Noorullah Sarparra and Saqib s/o Haji Nisar Sarparra. Whereas, Saqib’s brother Haroon was also abducted on February 6, from Quetta. The forces have so far detained 12 members of Sarparra family from different areas of Balochistan.

Saud and Sudes Sarparra

The Pakistani forces also reportedly detained five individuals during a raid in the Manguchar area of Kalat. The forces reportedly raided several houses during a military operation and detained five individuals. One of the victims was identified as Kifayatullah Langove, a teacher. The remaining four detainees are yet to be identified.

Kifayatullah Langov

In Lahore, the Pakistani forces reportedly detained three Baloch labourers. They were identified as Farooq Khan, Jamal Khan Balkhani and Muhammad Nawaz Balkhani. The victims were detained on February 7th and remain missing to this day.

Farooq Khan, Jamal Khan Balkhani and Muhammad Nawaz Balkhani

In Dera Murad Jamali, the Pakistani forces have detained three individuals and two of them were identified as Bakhtiyar s/o Hamza, Sahib s/o Hamza Domki. The third victim is yet to be identified.

It is pertinent to mention that since BLA’s attacks in Panjgur and Noshki, the Pakistani forces have “forcibly disappeared” dozens of individuals from different areas of Balochistan, as many as 48 individuals were detained in only ten days. It should be noted that the real number of disappearances over last 10 days is much higher, these are only the cases that have been reported and verified by TBP.

Baloch activists and the general public are concerned that this trend will likely continue and become intense as time goes on. The Pakistani authorities have not yet commented on these events.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...

Panjgur: Baloch Teacher Found Dead Weeks After Enforced Disappearance, says BYC

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) said a schoolteacher from Panjgur, who was forcibly disappeared before Eid, was found dead weeks later, bringing...

Baloch Identity Turned Into a ‘Mark of Suspicion’, Says Dr Sabiha Baloch

Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) central leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said that Baloch identity has been turned into a “mark of suspicion”...

HRCB Report Says Human Rights Violations Increased Sharply in Balochistan During 2025

The Human Rights Council of Balochistan (HRCB) has released a report alleging a significant deterioration in the human rights situation across Balochistan...