London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Wadh: Hindu trader gunned down for extortion

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Hindu trader was gunned down by unknown gunmen in the Wadh city of District Khuzdar, Balochistan. Traders protested against the incident, blocking the main highway in the area.

According to reports, on the morning of Monday the 31st May, armed men opened fire on a Hindu trader Ashok Kumar s/o Manoj Mall after he refused to pay extortion money.

Ashok Kumar was taken to the hospital but he could not survive the injuries.

In response to the incident local traders along with the members of Balochistan National Party blocked down the Quetta Karachi road and protested.

Protesters demanded immediate arrest of the culprits involved in the murder of Ashok Kumar, they also demanded to provide security to the traders in Wadh including Hindu traders.

It is to be noted that this is not the only incident of extortion in Wadh or Khuzdar city where a trader was killed. Previously similar incidents also took place in the city where traders were killed or abducted for extortion.

Political activists claim that the state backed death Squads are behind these incidents.

Death squads involvement has been found in many crimes in Balochistan. This includes extortion, burglary, abduction and killings. However no further information was released by the local administration regarding today’s incident.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...