London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Death toll of military personnel killed in Bolan reaches 11, BLA claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The death toll of Pakistani military personnel killed in Monday’s attack in Bolan has reached 11. Seven military personnel have also been injured in the attack.

According to Pakistani military, 25 security personnel were present when the check post was attacked. Post commander Naib Subaidaar Aijaz Ali and ten other personnel were killed in the gun battle, whereas seven others were injured.

Interior minister Balochistan Zia Langov confirmed that dead bodies of 11 FC personnel were brought to the Combined military hospital of Quetta.

He said that seven personnel were also injured in the attack. One of the injured personnel is in critical condition, he said.

The attack on the check post of Ghaza Band scouts of FC 129 wing occurred in the evening of Monday, around 700 kilometres away in the eastern region of Quetta near Marwaar.

The mountainous region situated between Quetta and Bolan has coal reserves.

A senior officer of security forces deployed in Quetta told media that more than twenty attackers carrying automatic weapons attacked the check post from various positions. They were heavily armed with Sniper rifles, Kalashnikovs and other small weapons.

On the other hand the Baloch Liberation has claimed responsibility for the attack on the FC check post in a brief statement.

Jeeyand Baloch spokesman for BLA said “In an attack by BLA fighters in Marwaar last night, 12 personnel of Pakistani military were killed and seven were injured. Detailed statement will be released later.”

It is to be mentioned that similar attacks also occurred in the near past in Pir Ismail Zyarat, Marwar, Margat, Shahrag and in the other adjoining areas. On 9th of May a FC check post was attacked in Marwar in which three personnel were killed, in recent days attacks on security forces in Balochistan have intensified. Only in the last month a minimum of twenty five personnel have been killed in half a dozen attacks.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...