London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochisatan: Six people including three brothers go missing

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Six people including three brothers have been allagedly arrested by Pakistani forces, from Kech district and moved to an undisclosed location on Wednesday.

According to reports, Pakistani forces have raided on a house in Pul-Abad area of Kech district, and allegedly arrested four people, three of them are said to be brothers who were identified as Shoib, Junaid, Shay Haq (Sons of Taj Muhammad) and Ghafoor.

As per sources, forces raided the house at midnight, where they tortured women and children and detained the aforementioned persons.

Two days ago Pakistani forces allagedly arrested two men know as Baba s/o Abbas and Asghar s/o Abdul Rehman and shifted them to an unknown location, whose whereabouts still remain unknown, sources told TBP

It should be noted that the issue of enforced disappearances in Balochistan is becoming more and more complicated. While the protest camp of the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) has been going on more than a decade.

A meeting took place last month between, the prime Minister of Pakistan and the families of Baloch missing persons regarding missing persons issue, where Pakistani PM said that he is intent for safe recovery of missing persons, but on the other hand forces and intelligence agencies are abducting more people, rather than recovering the missing persons.

The Pakistani forces have allagedly abducted a dozen of Baloch people in last 24 hours, from different areas of Balochistan.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...