London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Kohlu: Two individuals killed and two abducted in military raid in Kahan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani security forces reportedly carried out a raid in the Kahan area of district Kohlu on Saturday where they shot two people dead, injured one and then “abducted” him along with his cousin.

According to the reports, the two individuals killed in the raid were identified as Jando and Wali Dad. Jando’s son – Ghulaind – was also injured in the raid. The forces then took the injured Ghulaind and his cousin into custody and moved them to an unknown location.

The local sources said that the military operation began two days ago when gunship choppers bombarded the area. The land forces subsequently advanced in the area where they carried out the raid that killed the said individuals. The locals are concerned that the operation might lead to further human losses and material damage. The authorities have not yet commented on the incident.

In another incident, one individual was shot dead and another gravely injured in two separate attacks in western Balochistan. One of the individuals was identified as Professor Ameen Balochzai – an academic of great stature. Local sources surmise the Iranian intelligence agencies might be behind the murder of Balochzai. They say that the assassins followed him around in a car and shot him dead in the Irandgaan area of western Balochistan.

In a separate development, the Iranian forces opened fire on an oil-carrying pickup truck. The driver was gravely injured in the attack, but no fatalities were reported. Baloch oil transporters claim that the Iranian forces continue to carry out such attacks near the border. They say that 46 such incidents have been reported this year which have caused significant human and material losses to the oil dealers.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...