London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Official of Eagle Force reported missing

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

An official of Balochistan police has mysteriously gone missing from Quetta, family was informed by police.

According to reports, Abdul Rasheed Bugti, an official of Eagle Force Balochistan Police went missing around 11 pm, on February 26, from Hanna Urak area of ​​Quetta. Rasheed Bugti is a resident of Balochistan’s Dera Bugti district. His family received the report of his disappearance from the Quetta police station.

The motive of Mr Bugti’s disappearance is not yet known, but it’s assumed that he has been forcibly disappeared.

His family has appealed to the Balochistan Chief Minister, IG Police and all security agencies to take notice of his disappearance and recover him.

It should be noted that over the last two decades, thousands of people have been forcibly disappeared across Balochistan. Mutilated bodies of many of of them has been discovered over the time. The victims of enforced disappearance and “kill and dump” also include government officials, Levies and other forces’ personnel.

Whereas, on Monday, the family of Ateeq Baloch, who has been missing for four years appealed in a media statement for his safe release. Family said that Ateeq was forcibly disappeared from BRC Colony Khuzdar in February 2017.

Missing Ateeq Baloch

The family said in the statement that no information has been received about Ateeq over the years. “We have repeatedly called on human rights organizations to play their role in the possible recovery of Ateeq Baloch, but so far no progress has been made in his recovery,” the family stated. Ateeq’s family is deeply concerned about his disappearance.

Enforced disappearances has been the alarming issue in Pakistan for more than a decade. Multiple ethnic groups such as Sindhis, Mohajirs, Pashtuns and Baloch claim to be the victims of systematic discrimination by the state, according to them, raising voice against it is dealt with enforced disappearance and kill and dump policies.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...