London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BNM pays homage to the martyrs of Dera Bugti

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The central spokesperson for the Baloch National Movement (BNM) said in a press release that the killing of more than 70 people in Dera Bugti on March 17, 2005 is an unforgettable day in the history of the Baloch nation. 

“On this day, Pakistan mercilessly bombed Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti’s guesthouse and killed more than 70 Baloch. Most of them were Hindu Baloch who had been living in Baloch homeland for centuries,” he said.

BNM spokesperson further stated that all religious minorities, including Hindus, face state repression and religious restrictions in Pakistan, whereas in Balochistan they perform all their rituals in a free environment. Although, some pawns of the occupying state in Balochistan have tried to pollute the atmosphere, but the collective mood and traditions of the Baloch nation have rejected these biased policies of the occupying state.

The spokesman said that the killing of more than 70 people in a single day by Pakistan and the ongoing Baloch genocide mirrors the bewilderment of the state which is losing the battle against Baloch national struggle.

“We urged upon to our friends of national struggle to show more flexibility that would be the very reason of success towards achieving our desired mission of national liberation,” he stressed.

The BNM spokesperson said that the blood of martyrs has created a gulf between the Baloch and the enemy state. This blood has further clarified the relationship between the oppressor and the oppressed and has given us the message that without salvation and independence from Pakistan, our blood will continue to flow and our identity as a nation will remain in danger of extinction. 

“The Baloch National Movement pays homage to the martyrs of Dera Bugti and reiterates its commitment that the mission of the martyrs will continue till the sun of freedom rises on Baloch land and we will not refrain from giving any sacrifice for the sake of national cause,” statement read.

While in another statement on Wednesday, BNM said that 7 years of Zahid Baloch’s enforced disappearance is a question mark on the existence of international organizations.

The statement said that the head of students organisation, armed with knowledge and strong political ideology, was forcibly whisked away in broad daylight. His disappearance is a question mark over the existence of international and regional human rights organizations, most notably the Asian Human Rights Commission, on whose assurance the BSO ended its hunger strike camp.

The spokesman said Zahid Baloch was playing a significant role in the national movement as a young student leader. “Pakistan was afraid of him for mobilising the youth, equipping them with the weapon of consciousness and giving them a clear direction,” he added.

Zahid Baloch was the chairperson of Baloch Student Organisation Asad (BSO-Azad), a prominent student union based in Balochistan. He was reportedly abducted by the Pakistani forces on March 17 in Quetta, the capital city of Balochistan.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...