London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Locals ordered by military to vacate houses in Keelkore, Gunships spotted

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Locals have been ordered to vacate houses in Keelkore, whereas, an increased movement of military has been observed in the area.

The Pakistani security forces have been reportedly carrying out land and air offensives in Keelkore, a mountainous area in district Panjgoor. According to locals, the gunship choppers are circulating over the area at a considerably low altitude, whereas a significant number of land forces have also advanced into the region. The forces have instructed the locals to relocate, and threatened to “uproot them” if they did not comply. This has sent shockwaves of anxiety and dread throughout the region.

According to the local sources, a large number of security forces advanced in Keelkore and threatened the locals to move out of the area and relocate somewhere else. The forces gave an ultimatum of a week to the locals, and threatened to “uproot them” if they did not comply, the sources have said.

It is pertinent to mention that the security forces have been carrying out operations in Keelkore for the past few weeks. Earlier in December, military choppers reportedly carried out heavy shelling on a house which resulted in the death of seven people, all of them from a single family. The forces also carried out a shelling in Maadag which reportedly resulted in 3 fatalities, and set a nearby forest on fire.

According to the sources, the military choppers have also been seen bombarding various sub-regions of Bolan. The forces have also set ablaze the vast forests in Gharbog, Sajawal.

The forces reportedly detained 15 individuals in a raid in Shehrag and then moved them to an unknown location. Their condition and whereabouts remain unknown.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...